I need some assistance with these assignment. women in the 20th century in germany Thank you in advance for the help! It elaborates the various steps women took and their new role they adopted throughout the empire. Just to mention a few, in 1919 the women got the right to vote. such was of great significance to women liberation.Intense changes also were fashioned by the World War II. For the duration of the war, women assumed positions conventionally held by men. Furthermore, subsequent to the World war, the so-called Trümmerfrauen tended the injured, buried the deceased, recovered possessions. Besides, the women began the onerous task of transformation of war-ravaged Germany by basically clearing away the wreckage1.Moreover, the Basic Law of the year 1949 acknowledged that both women and men were the same in the Western Germany, but then it was not until the year 19572. In that year that civil code got amendment to rather fit in with such statement. Evidently, even during the early 1950s, these marginalized members of the society could be fired from the public service when they wed3. However, following the World War II, in spite of the severe scarcity of freshmen that made marriage incredible for most of the women, customary marriage once again suited people’s epitome. Employment and social welfare programs continued to be based on the male main source of income model. West Germany turned to lots of emigrants or immigrants. Those comprised big sums of GDR refugees. All those were aimed at satisfying its growing economy labor necessities. Ones again Women became makers of the homes and mothers. The marginalized groups again chiefly pulled out from work outside the home.However, the women who were in the east retained their employment opportunities and positions. All these were contribution of the Soviet-Style system. It required women’s contribution in the economy, and the regime fulfilled that vital objective by starting up learning and vocational prospects to women that were once an endangered species4. Furthermore, as early as the year .1950, marital and domestic laws also had been modified to accommodate and incorporate the employed mothers. .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.