I need help creating a thesis and an outline on Bloom Syndrome. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. Indeed the study shows that the dissolution of the DHJ using BTB is possible only with the combination of energy provider, ATP that is hydrolyzed by BLM, and the complex mixed with a protein complex, Fanconi ammonia. This article I have to admit that the article embraces all the scientific controls and procedures that were well programmed and followed to ensure that the objective and hypothesis of the study is tracked to produce results that satisfy both validity and reliability. Notwithstanding, the article is short of coherency and unequivocal state of the objectives of the study amongst other oversights.Bloom disease is one of the rarest diseases that are known today, it is a genetic disease that occurs in a homozygous recessive situation. The disease occurs due to the crossing over of the chromosomes during cell division, i.e. meiosis (Modrich, 2006). During this stage of cell division, a fragment of the Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is realized due to the unwinding nature of the DNA at this stage. These fragments later rejoin randomly leading to alteration of the initial genomic structure and one resultant feature is the bloom disease (Modrich, 2006). Specifically, bloom disease due to the changes discussed above occurs due to mutations at the BLM gene (Cohen, 2004). The disease is hereditary and can be passed to the offspring by the parents who are carriers.Bloom disease is known to be responsible for a number of misfortunes in human beings. the disease causes cancers as it makes the regulatory genes in the human body to be hyperactive leading to the uncontrolled proliferation of cells causing cancers (Tropp & Freifelder, 2008). The occurrence of cancers, in this case, is observed even in young children, this has made the disease to be known for causing old age diseases in children. The individuals with .this disease also show a short stature and may prompt acquisition of other medical conditions like diabetes type II, color change of the skin making the individuals be vulnerable and sensitive to sunlight, and chronic pulmonary disease (Tropp & Freifelder, 2008). The prevalence of the disease is high amongst the Jews and that for every one hundred Jews, there is an individual with the bloom disease (Modrich, 2006).
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.