Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on objects of desire: the nikon fm camera Paper must be at least 1500 words. Please, no plagiarized work! This was the most prestigious camera celebrated in the history of the Nikon Company and is still to date a treasured classic. The camera launched in 1977, taking around 60years of focused research and modeling was the first compact camera ever to be launched by Nikon being technologically designed with the aim of patching some weaknesses that were identified in some of the earlier mechanical Nikko mat FT series models.The camera was among the first to use the Automatic maximum aperture indexing system (AI system). At that time the company was trying to adopt an AI system for an SLR camera TTL metering system. The system was viewed as the most advanced technology at that time and this gave Nikon a competitive advantage. The AI system “adds a meter coupling ridge to the aperture ring.” and this enables the encoding of the “current aperture setting relative to the maximum and a Lens Speed Indexing Post on the mounting flange, which encodes the maximum aperture itself.” (“Nikon F-Mount”, n. d)This camera further adopted a square type focal plane shutter known as Copal CCS-M. This kind of shutter has a shutter speed selector cam that is arranged horizontally. If coupled with the shutter dial, the dial goes through the camera’s front panel. This was made for the purpose of ergonomics because when looking through the viewfinder, the aperture ring and the shutter dial are closer making operations very easy for the user (Stafford, 2009, p.54)Subsequently, the camera possessed an automation and value engineering such that there was a move to automate most machines including watches and cars for high performance. The camera though still an analog camera was automated in most of its functionalities especially the mirror box. In value engineering, a camera was to be built using fewer and cheaper parts while maintaining performance. This camera incorporated the same making it the first compact lightweight camera of its time. This camera was essentially built to tap into the huge unexploited low-end consumer market. During the trial phase, the camera was put to test in low temperatures in the polar expeditions and this was to test whether the camera could stand extreme weather conditions such as cold temperatures below 60°C a performance feature that played favorably for the demand of the product. Many photographers at the time were reluctant to use cameras that consumed batteries especially with changes in temperature and the Nikon FM proved to go low on battery giving it an advantage over the rest of the cameras.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.