Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Impact of Temperature on Soybean Production Yield in Northeast China. It needs to be at least 1500 words. Data analysis is done using ordinary least squares linear regression and the correlation between temperature and yield is derived.The overall increase in the temperature of Earth due to increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases in the earth’s atmosphere has been a cause of concern, mainly due to its effects on global climate, and as a consequence, on natural vegetation as well as agricultural productivity (IPCC, 2007a). The impact on agricultural productivity is speculated to be most significant in developing countries, which are also agriculture-based economies.Chinese agriculture has a 10,000 years old history and still forms the basis of the Chinese economy. Northeast China with its rich black soil is one of the most fertile agricultural belts. It is the leading producer of food grains as well as commercial crops such as sugarcane, soybean, and beets (Lin et al., 2005). Soybean, among these, has a place of significance because of its high protein content, which makes it valuable for human consumption and also for protein enrichment of animal feeds. Origin of soybean cultivation can be traced back to northeast China and even today China ranks fourth in the area under soybean cultivation. Yet, China also is the major importer of soybean. The high consumption of soybean in China and the constant efforts in form of researches to increase its productivity make it an important part of the country’s economy. Researches have been conducted in the past 15 years to study the effect of soil properties, microbes in the rhizosphere, and other interactions affecting yield and quality. . .
- Write 12 pages with APA style on Destination Oxford. Tourism faces competitive demands which are increasing significantly in the present globalized society (Tisdell, 2012).There are regions within the
- I will pay for the following article Connection between Cultural Geography and Urbanization. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
- Write 6 pages with APA style on The Most Effective Communication, Interpersonal communication.
- Hi, need to submit a 1750 words paper on the topic Women in abusive relationships.
- I will pay for the following article At What Stage Can It Be Said that the Mobile Phone Became Part of Everyday Life. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a