Write a 6 pages paper on analysis of the play trifles by susan glaspell. Men stereotypically think that women may not have the abilities to correctly judge the things that are important and which are inconsequential. So they ignore the suggestions of women while dealing with important issues. It is this thinking of men that is depicted in the play Trifles by Susan Glaspell through the element of symbolism. In the play, the women succeed in finding the evidence or props which reveal the murderer of Mr. Wright while the men overlook this evidence as ‘trifles’. Along with the plot and characters, props aid in conveying the message of the play to the audiences. Trifles is one such play which effectively utilizes props to put across the message of the story. As the story revolves around the murder of one of the characters, Mr. Wright in mysterious circumstances, the props utilized in the play are crucial for figuring out the motive of the murder. In this paper we will analyze how props work as symbolic elements in the play enhancing the action and convey the message of the story.Trifles is a one-act play first performed in 1916 at Massachusetts. Trifles were made into a short story “A Jury of Her Peers” one year after it was staged. It is based on a real-life murder trial case of a farmer’s wife, Margret Hossack that took place in a small town Iowa, where Glaspell as a young journalist covered this incident for Des Moines News. This play was written in the second decade of the 20th century, the period during which women were considered or stereotyped as ‘trivial’ by men, who always felt that women pay more attention to matters that were little or of no importance. This play is about the mysterious murder of a Farmer named John Wright, who is gruesomely strangled to death in his bedroom with a rope around his neck and his wife Mrs Wright is taken into custody as the prime suspect in the crime. This plot is investigated by a young man George Henderson, the county attorney and the sheriff Mr Henry Peters. As they leave the kitchen they ask the two ladies Mrs Peter’s and Mrs Hale to carefully examine the room for .clues while collecting Mrs Wright’s clothes that had to be handed over to her in the prison. .
- Hi, need to submit a 1750 words paper on the topic Women in abusive relationships.
- I will pay for the following article At What Stage Can It Be Said that the Mobile Phone Became Part of Everyday Life. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a
- Need help with my writing homework on E-Commerce Websites of the TechAvenue. Write a 3000 word paper answering;
- Compose a 2500 words assignment on impact of globalization on international tourism. Needs to be plagiarism free!
- Compose a 2000 words assignment on theory and practice of leadership. Needs to be plagiarism free!