Write a 5 pages paper on differentiation of microorganisms. The researcher tells that in culture media experiment the test included a synthetic medium, tryptic soy broth, SF broth, Macconkey Agar, and nutrient agar. The liquid media like the nutrient broth was used in the reproduction and isolation of organisms. McConkey Agar was a solid medium that examined colony morphology and the isolation of the organisms. Most of the culture media were complex. their chemical composition was unknown. Additionally, the culture media were selective. They selected certain microbe types by supplying the growth conditions. An example of this media was SF medium. it was designed to select Enterococcus faecallis in warm-blooded animals. In Enzymes experiment, the tests included the Caseinase which hydrolyzed casein to peptides to amino acids, gelatinase hydrolyzed gelatin, and . Catalase protected the cells from the hydrogen peroxide. In addition, Oxidase indicated the presence of cytochrome in the microorganisms, during oxidation the compounds turned red or blue. In fermentation experiment, the fermentable compounds were sugar (glucose, sucrose, and lactose). Consequently, an indicator dye was used to change the color from red to a yellow color when the PH is below 7. In motility, experiment flagellum was used a bacterial motility. The experiment used several ways to determine motility i.e. hanging drop and motility agar. In the course of the experiment, if the culture tested is strict aerobe, then growth will occur on the tube surface. The hanging drop slide was used in motility viewing when the oxygen is depleted. In the experiment that dealt with differentiation of enteric bacteria, most bacteria used were facultative anaerobes and anaerobes. The enteric bacteria used here encompassed facultative anaerobic rods, gram negative, and non-spore forming bacteria. The Coliforms were characterized by their fermenting ability. Other tests that were used to identify the enteric bacteria included H2S, KCN, MB agar, TSI agar, SS agar, and MacConkey agar. Discussion The culture media experiment used the following microorganism: Escherichis Coli, Enterococcus faecalis, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The two culture media in the experiment were synthetic medium and tryptic Soy Broth.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.