Provide a 8 pages analysis while answering the following question: Hiroshi Senju as One of the Renowned Japanese Artists. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. The maintenance of traditional modes of arts has also been viewed as pertinent to societies that are enthusiastic in keeping their traditional cultural values. In each community, there are several famous artists who have received tremendous respect from their communities due to the quality and consistency of their artwork. This discussion will focus on one of Japanese renowned artist, Hiroshi Senju (www.artnet.com).Hiroshi was born in the City of Tokyo Japan in the year 1958. he attained his undergraduate degree from Tokyo National University of Music and Fine arts in 1982 having completed a course in Nihonga. Later in 1984, he attained a Masters Degree in Fine Arts from the same university. In the year 1987, he graduated from Tokyo National University of Music and Fine Arts have completed his PhD course program in Fine Arts.Hiroshi Senju’s work takes the nihonga form of art. before he joined the Tokyo National University, Senju in one of his interviews argues that the main reason for his focus towards the Nihonga form of art emerged from his personal interest in this dimension of art.Nihonga art is one of the most famous dimensions of Japanese Paintings. the painting is conducted in relation to Japanese culture and has been viewed as an imperative form of art in society over time. This mode of painting is conducted on a special material, the washi, which is typical Japanese silk made paper (www.arnet.com).Moreover, this form of art takes two main dimensions in that they can be monochrome or polychrome. The monochrome nihonga is fundamentally developed by creating paintings through the use of Sumi. Sumi is a famous Chinese ink that is developed from a mixture of soot and glue extracted from fish bones (www.arnet.com)On the other hand, the Polychrome nihonga is essential, created from various natural materials such as. shells, malachite, corals as well as relatively less precious tone materials. . .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.