I need some assistance with these assignment. justice defined by plato Thank you in advance for the help! Plato has given much prominence to the idea of justice in all his works. According to the philosophy of Plato, justice forms the main pillar of the social position of any country (Stewart 450). Also, justice is an equally important concept with reference to both individuals and societies. He was not satisfied with the existing degenerating and derogatory conditions in the city of Athens. According to Plato, the absence of a fair form of justice for all led to the ruin of the Athenian democracy. He targeted the excessive individualism and the amateur meddlesomeness that prevailed at large in the society of Athens. Plato’s theory of justice encompassed the fact that justice is the only remedy available for curing the evils like individualism and meddlesomeness which destroy the essence and fair practices for society. According to the theory of Plato, the existing conventional theories related to justice, especially the sophistic theories were insufficient for application in the practical domain. He widely criticized the theories presented by other philosophers like Thrasymachus, Cephalus, Glaucon, and Polymarchus, etc.The theory of justice coined by Plato discussed that justice is a significant form of human virtue that is useful in making a human being self-conscious, good, self-consistent, and self-aware. According to Plato, from the perspective of society, justice is a form of a social consciousness that adds value to society by making it internally good, connected and harmonious. He also identified the factor of justice to be a type of specialization. Plato used the word “Diakaisyne” which in Greek means justice and is very near to the concepts of righteousness and morality. According to Plato’s theory of justice, ‘dikaisyne’ includes within itself factors like righteousness and morality. Also, in his view, justice as a concept holds within itself all the duties of a human being. Justice covers the entire field of the conduct of an individual, especially those conducts which are likely to affect other people around him.
- I need help with class BIO 201 1 chance for each assignment, and 2 chances for each question There’s 10 weeks total / 3 chapters per week, each week contains 3 assignments (due on Saturday) and midte
- Write 8 pages with APA style on Conflict and Negotiation in Organisations. Researchers have widely studied the topic of conflict to give a clear understanding of what it is and its implication on busi
- Write 12 pages with APA style on Islamic Banking and the Financial Crisis. The following verses of the Quran illustrate Islamic prohibitions on riba or usury: “And for practicing usury, which was forb
- Write a 4-6-page paper answering the questions. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.Note:Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may research lo
- Create a 6 pages page paper that discusses the heroism of othello. According to the research findings, heroes (or heroines) must have three essential character traits. These include a noble stature, e