Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Survey and Data Analysis. It needs to be at least 1500 words. The correlation between the percent of teens who have used marijuana and who have used other drugs is 0.9341.b) The data suggests that there is a strong positive linear association between the percent of teens who have used marijuana and who have used other drugs. There is no outlier in data as all data points fall around the linear trend line. Therefore, there is no need for exclusion of any particular country.c) Theses results confirm that marijuana is a ‘gateway drug’ – that is that marijuana use leads to the use of other drugs as there is a strong positive association between the percent of teens who have used marijuana and who have used other drugs.d) We might seek data for most of the countries for the percent of teens who have used marijuana and who have used other drugs for a correlation hypothesis test (or hypothesis test of a slope) as additional evidence if we were asked to carry out further investigation of whether marijuana is a ‘gateway drug’.a) Labeling the population average level of emissions of cars as μ and the stipulated level as μ0, we set μ = μ0 as the null hypothesis (H0) and test it against an alternative (H1) that μ <. μ0. The null and alternate hypotheses arec) The power of the test would be greater if they tested a sample of 40 instead of 20 cars. The reason for this is that if all other values are fixed than the power of a test increases as sample size increases. A larger sample gives us a more accurate estimate, and thus a greater chance of detecting differences.d) If the repair shop is only a little out of compliance (opposite to the alternative direction) than the power of test will be greater (the probability of Type II error β will be small) as compared to when the repair shop is a lot out of compliance (opposite to the alternative direction).a) Figure 3 shows the numbers killed in road accidents in London in the period 2000-2003. The percentage of pedestrian, cyclists, and motorcyclists killed were about 60%, 10%, and 30%, respectively. The type of vehicle involved in the accident was HGV-19%, LGV-10%, and Car-71%.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.