Complete 6 pages APA formatted article: Metabolism, Bioactivity and Potential Health Benefits of Flavonoids. The growing dependence on machines and ready-made foods has taken its toll and mankind is now confronted with diseases which were unheard of in the history of human civilization. Although technology has helped man to overcome many infectious diseases the ecological balance remains the same as people are succumbing to newer perils brought forth by sedentary lifestyles and junk food. A realization has dawned now and people are looking backward to the bounties nature so abounds in, and which possess a nourishing and healing effect on the human body. One of the natural substances present in most vegetables and fruits has been classified under the group ‘Flavonoids’ which are more aptly called as ‘Bioflavonoids’ as they are derived from nature. The role of flavonoids is currently under scrutiny for their antioxidant effects in micro-quantities which is beneficial for many physiological functions inside the body. Flavonoids are basically a large class of polyphenolic compounds which occur naturally in most plants especially in the leaves and fruits of highly pigmented plants. Phenolic compounds in plants occur because of secondary metabolism and about 8000 types of its derivatives occur naturally. They have been subclassified into Flavonols, Flavones, Flavan-3ols (Proanthocyanidins), Flavanones, Anthocyanidins, and Isoflavones. So far 5000 flavonoids have been identified and many tentatively recognized in a host of commonly consumed vegetables, fruits, grains, herbs, and beverages.
- I will pay for the following article The Sales Performance for Apple iPad Air. The work is to be 6 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Can Tourism Be Sustainable in the 21st Century. Your paper should be a minimum of 1500 words in length.
- I need some assistance with these assignment. the direct impact of actors in bollywood Thank you in advance for the help!
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Hemingway’s Cat in the Rain. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 9 pages thesis on the topic a comparative analysis using clerks and titanic.