Write 6 pages with APA style on Housing Affordability in Los Angeles. However, buying a home remains to be a major challenge to the majority of the LA residents. While compounded with the relative lack of an adequate market supply together with the continued problems coming from the lending markets, homeownership for the LA residents remains to be an elusive goal (Halle & Beveridge, 2013). To help solve the problem of the housing problem in LA, it is essential to pursue a coordinated effort that involves, strong political will, assurance towards availability of required funds on long-term basis and participation of different stakeholders for building dense, high-rise, low-cost residential apartments. The trend of housing costs has been increasing for many decades, thus prompting the policymakers into forming an Inclusionary Zoning Policy (Parson, 2005). The policy was to help with regulating the housing prices in Los Angeles County. .The median price for buying a new house in Los Angeles County is $450,000. Such prices end up affecting all people in exception of the wealthiest families on their chances of buying a home. Facing the pressure of ‘doing something’ in regards to solving the region’s housing affordability crisis, the Los Angeles local governments decided to turn into the inclusionary zoning ordinances. The time for implementing this policy was back in 1978. The policy had the purpose of lowering the price, and thus the value and lowering the percentage of new homes (the United States, 2009). Through this policy, house builder and subsequent house owners were forced into selling or rent their homes in a manner that they are ‘affordable’ to the specific income levels. The price controls through this policy were subject to set using different formulas in a manner that ‘inclusionary’ units had to be affordable to the very low-income earner, affordable to low-income earner, or affordable to the moderate-income households.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on The Use of Colour in Two Works by John Pawson. Your paper should be a minimum of 1750 words in length.
- ~SAT intl Nov 2018 Could you, please, explain me these questions(34,35)? The correct answer to both of them is A, but I can’t agree with it. The “lines 24-26(“These…firms”)”, i think, don’t support
- Provide a 18 pages analysis while answering the following question: Evaluating the Qatar Softs Security Project. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An ab
- Assignment Content Your team of interns has been tasked with looking into countries where Southwest can expand. Your team needs to review human resource management principles from some of the countri
- You recently graduated from your MIS program and have been hired as an IT consulting manager to work with clients who want to take their new web development company to the next level. However, the c