I will pay for the following article Visual Images and Managing Behavior, Values and Social Relationships. The work is to be 12 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. This paper will discuss the role of visual imagery in managing behavior, values and social relationships.In the course of this analysis, the paper will extrapolate the ways in which visual sense assists and restricts humans in their social relations. The analysis will use different examples in an attempt to formulate an argument that will form the basis for the discussion. It will also give the reasons why visual culture remains highly significant in the modern world especially in managing behavior, values and social relationships.The first part of this paper provides a brief introduction to visual culture including the physiognomy of the eyes. The second section gives background information detailing visual imagery. The following section discusses the role of visual imagery from two perspectives i.e. from the cognitive psychology perspective, and the social cognition perspective followed by limitations of visual imagery. The next section details the role of visual images in managing behavior, values and social relationships and lastly, the conclusion.In order to have a deeper understanding of the effect of visual imagery on people’s social relations, it is critical to be knowledgeable as to the physiognomy of the eyes. The ensuing psychology is pertaining to visual perception. Such an understanding is essential as it will aid in making sense of the visual culture (Epstein & Pacini, 2000). Usually, the rays of light, upon undergoing a reflection from objects, they are directed into the retina primarily by the lenses of the eyes. Once in the retina, the light undergoes conversion into electrochemical signals that also undergo a transmission into the visual cortex of the brain. It is the brain that does the magic of turning them into a single perception (Epstein & Pacini, 2000).
- I will pay for the following article World Heritage Sites. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Skin Cancer. Your paper should be a minimum of 1750 words in length.
- Compose a 1500 words assignment on media and communication research methods. Needs to be plagiarism free!
- Provide a 10 pages analysis while answering the following question: The Role of Participatory Art in the Audio-Visual Artistry. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Sty
- After reading the Cybersecurity Act of 2015, address the private/public partnership with the DHS National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC), arguably the most important aspec