I will pay for the following article The Technician’s Basic Set up Guide for the Cisco Linksys e2000 Router. The work is to be 8 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. This portion of the guide will provide a shortlist of things to do before connecting the router, as well as an introduction to the router’s initial screen.Please also make sure that the PC or PCs that will connect to the router are ready to be turned on and tested before connecting them to the router, in order to avoid repeating steps and avoid having to retest the systems. This step also makes sure that the router set up procedure will have minimal errors with regards to the PC endpoints.The plot where the cables will be and where the router will be placed within the office or home in order to avoid accidents, save time and avoid having to remove cables and reattach them in other areas, which consumes time, effort and some resources as well.Once these steps have been checked, you can connect the router to the administrator PC and start configuring it. Connect the router and turn the administrator PC on in order for the PC to recognize it.If you do not have the IP address, you can get it by going to the start menu, clicking “Run” and typing in “CMD” to pull up the command prompt, then type in the “IPCONFIG /all” command in order to retrieve the IP address of the router.Network access translation or NAT as defined by www.farpost.net is a security measure or setting for the network which is done on the router or firewall. What it does is set the user’s systems apart from other systems not included in their network. It does this by setting the users systems as an “inside” network while other systems are set at “outside” networks. This is a great way to enforce security because all traffic to and from the network must go thru one translation process. It also allows the network to communicate with the rest of the internet using one IP address.Once the GUI is pulled up, you can put in the administrator user name and password.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.