I will pay for the following article A Survey for an Additional Bus Service on Colinton Road. The work is to be 10 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. Our results show that out of 100, only 45% of students use the buses for their transport. 41% of these bus users alight at the stop near campus, while the rest 59% prefer to use the bus which makes them get down at the bus stop at some distance from the campus. 71% of students do not favor an additional bus stop near the campus and are content with the existing bus service which stops near the campus at the holy corner at the end of Colinton Road on Morningside Street.Bus service is convenient and economic means of transport for carrying a sizeable number of persons at a time. Buses usually ply along specified fixed routes to facilitate the movement of persons living in areas closer to these routes. To ensure the convenience of users, buses of different routes generally follow a pre-determined time-schedule and fare charges. On these routes, some points are identified which are called Bus-stops. Buses halt for the shorter duration on these bus-stops to allow passengers either to board or alight. At both, the ends of these routes are terminal stations from where the bus journey commences or ends on a route. Depending upon the convenience and popular demand of passengers, some bus stops are designated as compulsory halting points whereas at some bus stops known as ‘on request stops’, bus halts only when specifically requested by both passengers already in the bus or those standing on these stops by suitable indications. This is done to save the time of passengers by avoiding un-necessary halts. Certain stops serve commonly as set-down stages for some or all routes. Fare stages are also pre-determined depending on distance or zone-based fare collection systems. The passengers are also allowed to carry some baggage having their personal effects which they also need to transport along with them during their journey. As such buses have since quite some time been the most common, comfortable and affordable public transport for men and their goods and are goods and are used in smaller cities, towns and in rural areas.A lot of money and effort is spent by governments for transportation management in the cities. Smooth and safe transportation facilities in tune with preservation of the environment cause a great concern with the increase in traffic congestions felt in major townships. This has prompted us to seek new initiatives in public transit systems. The complications of evolving and operating a transport system, efficiently and safely cannot be solved by simplistic guess-work and intuition of a few self-acclaimed professionals. The transport infrastructure requirements have to be gauged to be in consonance of the pace of development in the area. A reliable, updated, relevant, easily accessible, and affordable data collection and analysis can only guide meaningful decision-making.
- Write a 4-6-page paper answering the questions. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.Note:Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may research lo
- Create a 6 pages page paper that discusses the heroism of othello. According to the research findings, heroes (or heroines) must have three essential character traits. These include a noble stature, e
- Complete 6 pages APA formatted article: Mental Toughness Skills for a Nations Defenders.
- Help no time
- Your final research paper assignment is to write a research paper that explains how Information Technology (IT) promotes getting people who are affected by policies involved in the policy-making proce