Compose a 1750 words assignment on the allergy epidemic. Needs to be plagiarism free! Allergic diseases interfere with immune health contributing to various chronic illnesses (Hershoff 2000). Allergic diseases include asthma, eczema, and food allergy among others (Eber and Midulla 2013, p.339). This essay focuses on the allergy epidemic following the increasing prevalence of allergic diseases in developed countries. It aims at convincing individuals that there is adequate scientific evidence to support the argument that allergic diseases have increased tremendously over the past few decades. More so, the possible causes for the rapid increase of this condition and potential solutions will also be included.Arguably, there are many causes of the allergy epidemic suggested by various studies including genetic susceptibility, lifestyle, and environmental changes (Great Britain 2008, p.21). The immune system overreacts to harmless substances and when exposed to these substances, the body responds by swelling or itching among other symptoms. Genetically, allergies can be inherited as studies show that a history of asthma or allergy in a parent puts the baby at risk of becoming allergic. However, while infants with a family history of the disease are at a greater risk of becoming allergic, there is an increasing number of children without a family history developing allergies. Susceptibility to allergies results from the inheritance of mutant genes (Holloway, Yang and Holgate .2010, p.86). More so, twins study revealed that hereditary transmission of allergic diseases such as rhinitis is possible (Snow, Wackym and Ballenger 2009, p.531). Some of the suggested environmental forces that significantly contribute to increased allergic conditions in childhood include maternal tobacco smoking. Parents’ smoking behavior has been strongly associated with increased prevalence of allergies in offspring and so, smoking parents are more likely to give birth to allergic children.Secondly, dietary factors also cause an increased incidence of allergic diseases particularly food allergy. For instance, today’s diet is very different from the diet in some years back. Modern dietary patterns as compared to previous generations are the force behind many illnesses. Many scholars have associated various health complications with today’s diet and modern lifestyle. Higher rates of asthma are a result of increased exposure to indoor allergens and an increasingly sedentary lifestyle (Crameri, Aalberse and Blaser 2006, p.12).
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Hemingway’s Cat in the Rain. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 9 pages thesis on the topic a comparative analysis using clerks and titanic.
- Compose a 1750 words assignment on analysis of nursing leadership. Needs to be plagiarism free!
- Write 12 pages with APA style on Destination Oxford. Tourism faces competitive demands which are increasing significantly in the present globalized society (Tisdell, 2012).There are regions within the
- I will pay for the following article Connection between Cultural Geography and Urbanization. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.