1) Minimum 10 pagesPart 1: minimum 3 pagesPart 2: minimum 3 pagesPart 3: minimum 4 pagesSubmit 1 document per part2)¨******APA normsAll paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphsBulleted responses are not acceptedDont write in the first personDont copy and pase the questions.Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraphSubmit 1 document per part3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign4) Minimum 15 references not older than 5 years- Must be alphabetically organized Minimum 5 references per part 5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.Example:Q 1. Nursing is XXXXXQ 2. Health is XXXX6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:Example:Part 1.docPart 2.doc____________________________________________________________Part 1:topic: Falls and Falls Risk Reduction in Elderly Patients1. Abstract (1/2 page)2. Falls – Risk factors (mention at least 2) (2 pages)3. Conclusions (1/2 page)Part 2:Topic: Family Health AssessmentSelect a family from your community and address the following points with the selected family:1. Functional Health Patterns2. Family Structur: individuals, relevant attributes of family composition, race/ethnicity, social class, spirituality, environment3. Family Health and Health Behaviors4. Findings: functional health patterns strengths, health problems or barriers to health)5. Application of Family Systems Theory: Application of family systems theory to initiate positive changes in family functions over time is thoroughly discussedBe sure to include: Values/Health Perception Nutrition Sleep/Rest Elimination Activity/Exercise Cognitive Sensory-Perception Self-Perception Role Relationship Sexuality CopingPart 3:Purpose: Examine changes introduced to reform or restructure the U.S. health care delivery system.Discuss action taken for reform and restructuring and the role of the nurse within this changing environment.Include the following: Outline a current or emerging health care law or federal regulation introduced to reform or restructure some aspect of the health care delivery system. Describe the effect of this on nursing practice and the nurse’s role and responsibility. Discuss how quality measures and pay for performance affect patient outcomes. Explain how these affect nursing practice and describe the expectations and responsibilities of the nursing role in these situations. Discuss professional nursing leadership and management roles that have arisen and how they are important in responding to emerging trends and in the promotion of patient safety and quality care in diverse health care settings. Research emerging trends. Predict two ways in which the practice of nursing and nursing roles will grow or transform within the next five years to respond to upcoming trends or predicted issues in health care.
- Create a 6 pages page paper that discusses the heroism of othello. According to the research findings, heroes (or heroines) must have three essential character traits. These include a noble stature, e
- Complete 6 pages APA formatted article: Mental Toughness Skills for a Nations Defenders.
- Help no time
- Your final research paper assignment is to write a research paper that explains how Information Technology (IT) promotes getting people who are affected by policies involved in the policy-making proce
- Write 6 pages with APA style on The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction.