You will prepare and submit a term paper on Ludwig van Beethoven. Your paper should be a minimum of 1500 words in length. Beethoven’s return to Bonn was marked by the death of his mother on July 17th, 1787 which saw the end of the only strong relation Beethoven ever had. His father was not liked by the family and Beethoven was not an exception while his mother’s compassion and love had made him realize the essence of a relationship. . However, after 5 years from then, he returned to Vienna never to come back this time. This is the period where he gained the maximum popularity. Beethoven is said to have occasionally misspelled his name form “Van as “Von” denoting aristocratic birth, to gain the favor of the nobility in Vienna (Monaco). In the year 1794, he composed Opus 1, three tries for Piano followed by his first performance in Vienna. The world of music and everyone belonging to the same in Vienna admired and respected Beethoven’s music. He is often considered to have possessed impulsive behavior which was, however, excused by his flair and talents (Prevot). Listeners of his music then often found them strange and extravagant although the way we look at his music at this age has changed considerably. Monaco notes that the year 1800 was marked by a changed Beethoven. “No longer bound by the idioms of his classical predecessors, Beethoven began expanding into unusual forms and tonalities to increase the potential for expressiveness” (Monaco). This emphasis towards ‘expressiveness’ was later to be pursued by the followers of Beethoven such as Franz Liszt, Hector Berlioz, and Felix Mendelssohn. The concept is also considered one of the most important components of the Romantic Movement. 1801 onwards, Beethoven was increasingly found to be worried about being deaf (Prevot), a misfortune that caught him emotionally. Music, however, kept his courage afloat. In fact, his illness is attributed to have made him work for his greatest compositions such as the Storm, Opus 31, The Eroica and many more (Prevot). Bonaparte was seen by Beethoven and his people as the Liberator and hence he dedicated his music to him, particularly his third symphony (Prevot). Leonard was the only opera he ever finished, the name of which was later changed to Fidelio.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.