I will pay for the following article Canadian Theatre History. The work is to be 6 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. The second half of the 20th century was dominated by non-imported professional English speaking theatre, and more significantly by an effort to define both national and regional idioms. This resulted to development of four categories of production activity: “Broadway-style”, fully profitable theatre, developed primarily around musical extravaganzas. a diverse range of regional and festival theatres producing a mainstream combination of classics. “World hits and original work. a group of alternate theatres producing new and often contradicting plays. and radical fringe which drew on new writing and performing talent” (Filewod 152).Musical extravaganzas dominated the center stage in the Canadian theatre work. America’s musicals were included in most theatre work. For instance, in Toronto American musical theatre was executed in tents by melody fair. Tyrone Guthrie used the concept of the tent for his Stratford festival in 1953. Musical comedy in Canada was introduced in the 1950s, and its achievement was seen in “my fur lady” (1957-58) which made a lot of money through touring (McNicoll 23). Through the Canadian musical comedy, the careers of MacDonald and Galt MacDermont were developed. Small fund theatres mainly in Montréal and Toronto developed some of the initial cabaret revues and original plays during the post-war period. For instance, “up-tempo” operated from 1956-1965 in Montréal whereas in Toronto “clap hands revue” was the most successful, and found its way to London between 1961 and 1963 (Rubin 11).National independence in the theatre world in Canada was assisted by major advancements in the 1950s. Tom Patterson’s was the founder of the Stratford Shakespearean festival in 1953. .
- Write 9 pages thesis on the topic a comparative analysis using clerks and titanic.
- Compose a 1750 words assignment on analysis of nursing leadership. Needs to be plagiarism free!
- Write 12 pages with APA style on Destination Oxford. Tourism faces competitive demands which are increasing significantly in the present globalized society (Tisdell, 2012).There are regions within the
- I will pay for the following article Connection between Cultural Geography and Urbanization. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
- Write 6 pages with APA style on The Most Effective Communication, Interpersonal communication.