I need some assistance with these assignment. industrial scale production of heterologous proteins Thank you in advance for the help! These proteins been have been categorized as heterologous proteins, because of the unique structure that comprises both multimeric and monomeric forms. Different expression systems have been developed, and the choice of the most relevant expression system depends on the protein of interest. The sequencing of the gene responsible for coding for the protein of interest is critical prior to the production process. Notably, genetic recombinant techniques are handy in the production of heterologous proteins because the gene coding for the protein of interest must be incorporated into the genetic sequence of the host cells.After the successful transformation of the host cells with the gene of interest, placing of the cells inappropriate culture conditions follows. During culture, the cells register growth. As the expression of the host genes takes place, the introduced genes undergo expression as well. Notably, successful transcription and translation are critical for the protein of interest to be produced (Marisch et al 2013, p.14). Moreover, heterologous proteins exhibit a remarkably high molecular weight and require post-translational modifications and effective folding into active proteins. These processes are of critical significance as they determine the success of any industrial-scale venture that aims at producing heterologous proteins. This paper will discuss all the aspects mentioned in-depth, highlighting the factor that affects each of the steps involved in the production of heterologous proteins. After the successful production of the target protein, the last process involves rigorous purification of the protein.The initial step in the production of heterologous proteins involves understanding the properties of the protein of interest. This is critical as it determines the appropriate expression system that proves potential for the production. Special consideration is accorded to the molecular weight of the protein of interest, its primary, secondary, and tertiary structure, and the process involved in the protein folding (Idiris et al 2010, p. 408). Understanding the properties of the protein offers an overview of the necessary process, and highlights some of the critical factors that need consideration for the effective production of the protein.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.