Create a 8 pages page paper that discusses effects of caffeine on the memory of words list. Caffeine works by blocking or increasing some neurotransmitters in the brain such as dopamine. Dopamine is responsible for pleasure and mood control. Caffeine increases the level of dopamine in the brain hence causing interest in things. Caffeine also blocks adenosine action by binding to adenosine receptors in the brain. This binding reduces brain weakness and makes it to remain alert. This explains why when one takes a cup of coffee, which contains caffeine, he or she becomes alert and grasp new information within a short time. Many studies have shown that caffeine enhances brain output. It has also been considered to increase memory creation and retention for example, in declarative memory, which most people use to remember lists of items. This memory boost occurs because of caffeine effect on adrenaline production. According to Nehlig (2010), caffeine activates the parts of the brain that stimulates adrenal glands to produce adrenaline.The subjects participated in the study for two days. Materials used in the study included 250 ml cups, caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee and stationery. The pilot study used a between-participants design. The results of the pilot study are discussed in the presentation and analysis sections. The discussions involve actions for the main research project.Null hypothesis indicates that no relationship exists between two things. The null hypothesis for the experiment was, “there will be no statistically significant difference between the numbers of words recalled from a list after drinking caffeinated coffee when compared to that after drinking decaffeinated coffee.”A bi-directional hypothesis was used in the study since there was an expectation that a difference would exist between the two conditions of the independent variables.A variable in an experimental study refers to a measurable characteristic that change. The variable may change from one group to another group. In an experiment, there must be two variables. the independent variable and dependent variable. An independent variable (IV) involves parameters that a researcher has control over them. In the study, the independent variables included drinking caffeinated coffee and drinking decaffeinated coffee. According to Gordon and Marian (2006), dependent variables (DV) include the characteristics that a researcher has no control over, and show the effect of manipulating independent variables. In this study, the DV included the number of words recalled from a list.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.