Create a 8 pages page paper that discusses bioinformatics and molecular modelling. The plant lapses are usually classified into three main groups with the first group consisting of the triacylglycerol hydrolases that are mainly found in seeds. Their study is vital since they are responsible for seed alteration, especially during storage. The second group is the acyl hydrolases that are found in various plant tissues. They often exhibit limited specificity for their substrates. therefore, they are unable to hydrolyze triglycerides. However, they are cable to catalyze some esterification processes or reactions (Appel and Feytmans, 2009. p. 68). The profound acyl hydrolases include phospholipases A and B, sulfolipases, glycolipids, and monoglyceride lipases. The last group in this category is the phospholipases that involve plant metabolism, degradation, and rearrangement.Other than the above classification, the recent studies have led to different classification of lipases based on comparison of the sequences of their amino acid among other fundamental biological and physicochemical properties (Gupta, 2007. 34). This modern classification led to eleven subfamilies. Despite being a member of many protein families, the lipases often have a similar architecture that is described by the β-hydrolase fold. The activities of all lipases often rely on the catalytic triad that is usually formed by the Asp, Ser, and His residues. In the sequence of the amino acid especially involving α/β hydrolases, these three residues often follow the user-Asp-His order. Additionally, lipases often share the consensus sequence defined by the Gly-Xaa-Ser-Xaa-Gly where X may be a residue of an amino acid (Bos and Laxminarayan, 2011. p. 33).The three-dimensional structure of any protein molecule often provides valuable insight into the molecular function, organization, docking stimulation, and the effective designing of drug experiments. The lack of an experimentally determined crystal structure, the homology modeling may be used to provide an opportunity in obtaining a reasonable 3D model. Currently, the 3D models often provide a perfect means of predicting the structure of biomolecules since it yields models that are suitable for a wide application spectrum that is structurally based thereby providing molecular design for mechanism investigation. The 3D approach is capable of providing a reasonable structure model that is often related to the template that shares more than 25 percent sequence identity. An Arabidopsis thaliana lipase model is greatly proposed to investigate the model organism mainly in plant biology since it is relatively small and it is a genetically tractable genome.
- Write 12 pages with APA style on Destination Oxford. Tourism faces competitive demands which are increasing significantly in the present globalized society (Tisdell, 2012).There are regions within the
- I will pay for the following article Connection between Cultural Geography and Urbanization. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
- Write 6 pages with APA style on The Most Effective Communication, Interpersonal communication.
- Hi, need to submit a 1750 words paper on the topic Women in abusive relationships.
- I will pay for the following article At What Stage Can It Be Said that the Mobile Phone Became Part of Everyday Life. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a