You will prepare and submit a term paper on The Burj Khalifa. Your paper should be a minimum of 3000 words in length. The Burj Khalifa is the pride and tourist attraction in Dubai, people around the world have always been amused by the view of the beautiful architecture. Burj Khalifa holds some of the world’s records such as the building with the most number of floors and the one with the fastest elevators. There is no doubt that the Burj Khalifa is a unique structure that gained the world’s attention. The essay aims to analyze the construction of the building and the timeline from conception to completion.Engineers all over the world are amazed by a structure such as Burj Khalifa. It represents pure genius from engineers and architects. The engineers and architects persevered in pain and hard work to make the project work. Burj Khalifa was built to be a large scale, multiuse development plan. It would include 30,000 homes, hotels, a 3-hectare parkland, 19 residential towers, Dubai Mall, and the Burj Khalifa Lake. The government of Dubai depended highly on oil export and it is their main source of income. Dubai’s oil reserves have dropped significantly are expected to get worse. Projections are that they will be exhausted in 20 years. By that given time, the country will have a serious economic problem. However, the government decided that it was going to diversify from an oil-based economy to a tourist-based economy. The officials argued that it was important for projects such as the Burj Khalifa for Dubai to gain international recognition.The goal of constructing Burj Khalifa was not only to be the highest skyscraper but also to be a milestone of ingenuity, accomplishment and inspiration. The government proposed the idea with the aim of becoming a hub for finance tourism in the Middle East and an international trade center. The idea of the construction of the megastructure sounded overwhelming. The political and economic leaders of the United Arab Emirates had a strong will to accomplish the goal of the task.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.