LABORATORY 12GEOMETRICAL OPTICS II: LENSES AND IMAGESObjectives. To be able to explain the concepts of focal point and focal length. To be able to explain image formation by a thin lensTo be able to explain image formation by a pinholeTo be able to determine the focal length by measurement and by calculation. To be able to explain the concept of parallel rays. To be able to explain the concepts of real image and virtual image.To be able to explain the concept of magnification. To be able to calculate the magnification. To be able to explain the differences between different types of lenses. To be able to draw and use ray diagramsTo be able to discuss how the object distance, image distance and focal length arerelatedTo be able to use the thin lens equation to solve problemsOverview: In this lab we will explore image formation by lenses. We will examine realand virtual images, upright and inverted images, the concepts of focal point and focallength for both converging and diverging lenses, discuss ray diagrams and verify the thinlens equation.Equipment:1 optical bench1 20cm lens1 Pasco Light source1 screen
- Write 8 pages with APA style on Conflict and Negotiation in Organisations. Researchers have widely studied the topic of conflict to give a clear understanding of what it is and its implication on busi
- Write 12 pages with APA style on Islamic Banking and the Financial Crisis. The following verses of the Quran illustrate Islamic prohibitions on riba or usury: “And for practicing usury, which was forb
- Write a 4-6-page paper answering the questions. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.Note:Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may research lo
- Create a 6 pages page paper that discusses the heroism of othello. According to the research findings, heroes (or heroines) must have three essential character traits. These include a noble stature, e
- Complete 6 pages APA formatted article: Mental Toughness Skills for a Nations Defenders.