I will pay for the following article How Our Beliefs Relate to Self and Mental Health. The work is to be 6 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. The religious belief structures include Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism and Confucianism among others (Gerzon, 1997). .Culture is simply a combination of values, ethics and morals set and followed by a group of people and they vary from person to person. People are born into a particular culture and most do not get to choose which culture they want until they are older (Haarmann, 2007). Some cultures one cannot leave because they are based on the ethnic community one belongs to and which one cannot leave. Culture shapes the kind of person one becomes because one is provided with guidance in the form of morals, guidelines and rules one should follow as well as adhere to strictly failure to which it may lead to repercussions.Some cultures are more defined than others and this, therefore, provide a clear sense of self to an individual belonging to that culture. A person is able to understand oneself and the choices one makes in life are heavily reliant on one’s culture whether realistic or not. An example of such staunch following to culture and gaining a sense of self is evident in most African cultures which still follow strictly and to the letter their cultures and are not influenced by western traditions or even scientific discoveries and evolutions. This sense of self one gain from association with such culture may be misleading and lead to the creation of more problems to say the least and it may not always end up well as will be seen later on in the paper.An example of a belief in black magic. Culture shapes their members to believe that black magic exists and that it guides their every aspect to life. To them, black magic makes an individual not steal or take that which does not belong to him or her without notifying the owner because it will lead to unnatural occurrences or at the very least cause misfortune to the family and even for generations to come. This, therefore, shapes an individual to avoid stealing and always borrowing and this shapes the sense for the better (Smythe, Baydala and Pappas, 2007).
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.