I need some assistance with these assignment. immanuel kant and friedrich nietzsches key ideas Thank you in advance for the help! The infiltration of Kant’s ideas into later scholarship is at places overt and at others subtle. Neither is the influence of uniform and unidirectional for contradictions abound. (Rossi, 2010, p.79)Later-generation of scholars studying Kant’s works have rejected the “overly constraining the republicanism, internationalism, and individualistic humanism that obviously inform Kant’s political writings.” (Franke & Franceschet, 2001, p. 713) Perceiving these liberal political concepts to be anachronistic and outdated, scholars have tried to fit Kant to the postmodern understanding of politics. Kant had espoused liberal universalism, but its premises have proven to be limited and contestable. To redress this drawback in Kantian thought, modern philosophers have tried to “cultivate a political skepticism that is ethically attentive and responsive to the Other, whoever or whatever he or she may be.” (Franke & Franceschet, 2001, p. 713) Though this a sound position to take with respect to international politics, the key question is how we go about acting upon and institutionalizing such ethical responsibility and respect globally?Kantian thought has been a strong source of support for theologians of the last two centuries. That theology needed this support from outside is a reflection of the waning influence of religion – especially organized religion. Moreover, the 18th century Age of Enlightenment had significantly undermined the hold of religious superstition and dogma over people’s lives. That Kant’s life coincided with the upheavals of the Enlightenment can be interpreted as the philosopher’s attempt at reconciling his personal faith with looming currents of doubt created by rationalism. (Caird, 1889, p.56) Hence there is a degree of merit to the view that theological presuppositions are present within Kant’s work. A key term here is “theological horizons”, which served as a set .of analytic frameworks for Kant’s argument of his theses. .Kant’s major thrust was not so much against pure reason as against our perception of the ‘real’. . Kant found the founding principles of the Enlightenment problematic for they put reason and scientific inquiry as to the sole medium for understanding reality. Kant argued against this eminence for human intellect by suggesting that reality, as perceived by humans, might be very different to absolute reality. . That disillusioned reality that lies beneath what is merely apparent to us is unknowable. . Hence there is the material reality founded by homocentric perception and the true reality.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.