Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Nicotine. It needs to be at least 1500 words. The most common use of nicotine is in cigarettes. Many believe that the combination of nicotine and tar relaxes their brains and reduces anxiety. Its effect on the nervous system depends on average intake and the body’s capacity to tolerate its adversity.Nicotine has caused a widespread addiction spreading from the youth years to old age. Ignorant of its harmful effects like constriction of walls of blood vessels also known as arteriosclerosis and increase in blood pressure. addicts throughout the world enjoy its parasympathetic nervous system stimulating effects.The chemical structure of nicotine shows that it consists of a six-carbon benzene ring chemically bonded to a five-carbon ring. Both the rings are substituted with Nitrogen. So Nicotine is a hydrocarbon in chemical composition and therefore being highly non-polar it is only miscible in water completely if a temperature range of 79 to 212-degree centigrade is applied. )It is hygroscopic in nature which means it absorbs water. Moreover, it is oily in nature and because of its nonpolar characteristics, Nicotine is highly soluble in non-polar solvents like ether, carbon tetrachloride etcetera. The presence of Nitrogen allows it to form salts and acidic entities that are generally polar in nature. Its auto-ignition temperature is 244-degree centigrade.Moreover, the drug has the capacity to rotate the direction of plane-polarized light which shows that it is optically active. L or levorotatory forms are generally common in nature. However, an increase in temperature causes the nicotine salts to lose their optical properties. .Nicotine has a less than 5% protein binding capacity which shows that as a drug it has very little potency. Isothermal Titration Calorimetric techniques indicate very little heat emission when a cell sample was titrated with the drug. The amount of heat evolved depends on the amount of protein bonded to the drug. A mammalian body has large absorption in the bloodstream of nicotine and a high metabolic rate in the liver. Nicotine has a half-life of 1-2 hours.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.