Compose a 750 words assignment on the things they carried. Needs to be plagiarism free! Most of the elements of the story are common but Tim O’Brien manages to make the narration interesting by writing close to reality. The characterization, language and symbols are very simple. O’brien gets rid of flowery words that could conjure readers to emotionality, thus achieving a realistic portrayal of war. Tim O’Brien is an American writer born in 1946 in Austin Minnesota. He graduated summa cum laude from Macalester College and was sent right away to the war in Vietnam (Kirszner &. Mandell, 1994). In the war, he gathered experiences which he later expounded in his novels. “The Things They Carried” won him a Pulitzer Prize and the respect of critiques and contemporaries. Tim O’Brien wrote with accuracy and simplicity. His characterization is well controlled. he makes the characters appear real, as if they really existed. Each person is described in full but without exaggerations. He has a mixture of flat and round characters, developing and static. Tim O’Brien, the narrator, is a combination of a round and developing character, although sometimes he could also be considered static because he still writes about the war even after more than two decades. From being afraid of going to the war to valuing valor and truth in the end, O’Brien reflects a development towards maturity.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.