You will prepare and submit a term paper on Germany of the 20th Century. Your paper should be a minimum of 2000 words in length. Therefore, the primary sources act as providers of basic and real-time information while also encouraging the reader to seek further knowledge.At the end of the 19th century and beginning of the 20th century, Germany was undergoing large-scale industrialization. It was massive that it started to have effects on the environment in terms of pollution. Industrialization brought about the establishment of many factories that emitted polluted gasses in the environment. The rapid pace of industrialization was increasing the rate of pollution thus affecting the quality of air and water in the country and regions beyond.Additionally, Germany engaged in the increased production of military weapons in preparation for war. These military manufacturing plants released harmful waste materials to the land and water channels that affected the ecosystem negatively. Besides, testing of military weapons on land was a concern due to their capacity to destroy arable land.Weimer’s constitution had weaknesses that led to its collapse and consequently gave rise to the rise of the Nazi regime. The Weimer constitution was a democratic one that aimed for equal representation. The Constitution encompassed article 48 which led to the disapproval of the current government by the disgruntled population. There was widespread instability in the government. The article provided for the president to give the chancellor emergency powers. Paul von Hindenburg used the provisions of the article within the constitution to grant emergency powers to the chancellor after the economic slump in 1930. The population did not approve of the actions of the leader, and the Nazis garnered support. The Nazis, led by Hitler, rose to power under the mechanisms that led to the fall of the Weimer Republic.Some women supported the Nazi party essentially because their husbands or families did so. However, .others had other possible reasons for voting for the Nazi party. .Among them is because Hitler had a massive effect on the German women thus influencing their vote. Hitler was a good orator, and he presented his manifesto passionately.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.