Hi, need to submit a 1750 words paper on the topic Fashion Theory. The weaver then wove these together for many yards and could not stop. On completion of his job, he sat and smiled (Steele 1998).For a long time in South India, the sari had been a piece of cloth that served as both a skirt and a veil. However, the bosom was left bare. The sari’s standard length is 5.30 meters to 5.50 meters and its width is approximately 1.11 meters. The blouse fabric is approximately 1 meter. They come in diverse colors with dissimilar prints on different fabrics. The majority of them are made from very fine silk. The sari below is purple in color with some white-colored flower print. The skirt and the blouse are quite dark while the shawl is bright and transparent (Rocca 2009 ).The most striking feature of this fabric is the design. While many saris usually come in almost the same design, a change in the way the blouse is made and the skirt is wrapped brings out all the difference. The bosom is usually left uncovered but at the same time does not look indecent. The colors used in saris pass different messages when worn. There are colors that are cool and royal-like the one in the discussion, others are bright and striking while others are dull. They are worn on various occasions (Davis 1994).Though the saris have been there for a long time, their design has not really changed. Unlike other garments that might have run out of fashion, the sari is still worn today. It is a cultural heritage for Indian women. Weaving is often used as a metaphor in Indian myths for the creation of the universe. It means strip of cloth that is generally, what is used in making saris. The sari dates back to the early centuries when it was briefer and the cloth became larger with time. Substantiation of this is evident in the earliest samples of Indian art (Rocca 2009).In the early days, a piece of cloth would serve as both the skirt and veil but with modern times a small blouse is made in addition. In the early days, most of the women’s clothes covered a huge part of their bodies. Some would even have a piece of cloth nicely tied on their head to cover their hair. From a tiny skirt and a veil, the sari gradually came to be amalgamated into one piece of cloth. It is not clear when this event took place but it is said that Noor Jahan, wife to Mughal emperor (Davis 1994), created the style.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.