Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on television crime drama Paper must be at least 3000 words. Please, no plagiarized work! Fictional crime dramas have been occupying a significant percentage of television programming. The viewers are mostly recognized to be lacking experience in relation to crime directly. In this regard, telecasting of these fictitious crime series provides an important opportunity for viewers to have a better understanding as well as knowledge about offenders along with victims associated with any particular incident. Information and knowledge about crime-related activities revealed through crime drama series are estimated to be inaccurate. However, crime-related knowledge provided though the crime series is influencing them to a large extent. Correspondingly, the viewers have been influenced by the fear and agony of crime. It has been ascertained that there has been a relationship between attitudes in relation to crime and crime dramas. Fictional crime series is regarded as an important source for affecting the behaviors as well as attitudes of viewers from different images portrayed through crime, offenders, and victims. The viewers are also recognized to be having adequate knowledge in relation to the criminal justice system. Crime dramas are significant sources of having knowledge about victimization’s likelihood, the procedure for preventing victimization along with culpability of victims (Rader & Rhineberger-Dunn, 2010).In this context, the drama series i.e. Prisoners’ Wives telecasted in BBC is an appropriate example of fictitious crime drama. The drama has been written as well as created by Julie Gearey. The drama has been produced in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The drama comprises different characters to present an in-depth concept about the story behind the series in relation to crime and victimization. The story is mainly based on the story of four women with their partners in prisons having a life serving sentence. In this context, the drama is identified to be presenting views as well as aspects relating to the struggles that are faced by these women in their life (Action, 2011).
- Assignment Content Your team of interns has been tasked with looking into countries where Southwest can expand. Your team needs to review human resource management principles from some of the countri
- You recently graduated from your MIS program and have been hired as an IT consulting manager to work with clients who want to take their new web development company to the next level. However, the c
- Write a 5 pages paper on landscape in the style of mi fu. The subjugation of the Northern Song dynasty by the Yuan Dynasty failed to infiltrate the Chinese culture. The Mongol empire fell short in exp
- I need help creating a thesis and an outline on Biomedical Science. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required.
- Write 6 pages with APA style on Betting Exchanges Impact Upon Consumer Welfare.