Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on fight against trafficking Paper must be at least 1750 words. Please, no plagiarized work! Usually, the case as sexual exploitation is the first harsh condition they encounter before being sneaked into the desired and promised country due to a lack of proper travel documentation.Human trafficking is majorly carried out by agents who according to Agustin (2005) may be governmental, religious, non-governmental, academic or even medical groups and organizations (Agustin, 2005, pg. 100). These groups and organizations operate on a legitimate basis upfront but carry out illegal immigration and human trafficking as a form of the black market business hence making it harder for immigration authorities to detect them. Even with the strict immigration laws being enforced in some European countries like Germany and even the UK, illegal immigrants still find their way inside those nations. According to statistics provided by the United Nations, there are over 175 million people who cross borders on a yearly basis and the majority of them do so illegally without being detected or through fraudulent means.Human trafficking is a global affair and it has been able to rise due to the fact that it is intertwined with issues of international crime, corruption deals (conducted through unscrupulous immigration officials), coercion and even lack of stringent state laws concerning immigration or even border patrol. The lack of anti-trafficking statutes in most states contributes to the increasing trafficking of people. This is evident in even a famous place like New York City in the United States of America. This lack of laws provides a leeway for the agents to ferry the illegal immigrants from Latin nations like Mexico, through the US and finally finding themselves in European nations like France.Testimonies have been provided by the trafficked people especially women who are illegally or even legally assisted to migrate into European nations through the promise of being enrolled in the domestic labor market of that country. .
- For each of the forums, your instructor will provide you with a topic that will help start your online discussion. Each forum is completed in 2 parts over the course of 2 modules/weeks. In the first m
- Create a 9 pages page paper that discusses the debate on executive compensation.
- Provide a 6 pages analysis while answering the following question: Multilateral Diplomacy: Its Greatest Success. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An ab
- Paper in Health care quality management strategies – recent articles it could be in Quality risk factors, Management strategies, Risk management patient, quality management in health care.. Use previo
- Write 3 pages thesis on the topic classical and instrumental conditioning of learning.