Compose a 2500 words assignment on ultra heat treatment of milk. Needs to be plagiarism free! Raw un-homogenized milk has been proposed by critics in the place of UHT. UHT milk processing is here to stay and hopefully, research and development shall find a way in which milk shall go through the process without destroying the nutrients and the good bacteria.Is there a difference between UHT milk and fresh milk? Are the nutritional values and components of UHT milk similar to those in fresh milk? These are some of the many questions that people ask themselves about milk, with particular emphasis being laid on UHT milk. Ultra heat-treated milk has been used by many households all over the world, and U.K households are not excluded. In the past few years, the rate of consumption of UHT milk among the U.K populace has greatly increased. Research carried out in 2010 showed that out of every ten people, six of them use UHT milk in their home (Sunid 2012). This is higher compared to the U.S.A populace where the same research established that out of ten people, it’s only three people who are frequent and regular consumers of UHT milk.The statistics vary all over the globe, but the European countries make up the highest consume-ship of this milk. One of the greatest advantages of this milk is that it does not require refrigeration and has a long shelf life as compared to milk which has not been subjected to ultra-heat treatment. UHT occurs when a product (food product) is heated for a very short time (2-4 seconds) under temperatures exceeding 130 degrees Celsius (over 2750F) (Datta et al, 2002). The process is usually aimed at killing all harmful germs and enhancing the long shelf life of the product. Milk, therefore, is one of the commonest products that undergo ultra-heat treatment to have their shelf life increased. Other products, as Elliot, Datta, and Deeth (2005) note, that can be subjected to ultra-heat treatment include cream, honey, juices, and wine. The time and temperature that these products are subjected to varies, and hence, the results are also different.
- I need help with class BIO 201 1 chance for each assignment, and 2 chances for each question There’s 10 weeks total / 3 chapters per week, each week contains 3 assignments (due on Saturday) and midte
- Write 8 pages with APA style on Conflict and Negotiation in Organisations. Researchers have widely studied the topic of conflict to give a clear understanding of what it is and its implication on busi
- Write 12 pages with APA style on Islamic Banking and the Financial Crisis. The following verses of the Quran illustrate Islamic prohibitions on riba or usury: “And for practicing usury, which was forb
- Write a 4-6-page paper answering the questions. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.Note:Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may research lo
- Create a 6 pages page paper that discusses the heroism of othello. According to the research findings, heroes (or heroines) must have three essential character traits. These include a noble stature, e