1. Liz, who is 5 feet 2 inches and 170 pound, is a busy college student who has recently been diagnosed with hypertension. Detail 4 changes, including diet, that are important for Liz to identify and modify in an effort to improve her situation.2. Discuss the relationship between free radical formation and human health, list 4 antioxidants plus food sources for each and explain how antioxidants work. Dangers of antioxidants in supplements from? Discuss….3.List the name and symptoms of the vitamin/ mineral deficiency Disease associated with each Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Thiamine, Niacin, Vitamin C, Selenium4. Discuss 2 advantage and 2 disadvantages of taking vitamin and mineral supplements.5. Lodine deficiency may be considered the world’s greatest single cause of preventable brain damage, why?6. what is osteoporosis?list at least 5 risk factors for osteoporosis.what can be done diet-wise to lower risk?Any other suggestions to lower risk?7. Plan a day of the DASH diet for yourself; Breakfast, lunch, Dinner, snacks;( choose foods that you like I-e would enjoy and actually eat- and foods that would fit into your lifestyle and budget). What 3 minerals does Dash encourage and why? Explain
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.