Your assignment is to prepare and submit a paper on policy on organic farming in europe. This review outlines policies on organic farming in Europe.According to Stolez and Lampkin (2009, p.237) and Darnhofer et al. (2010, p.67) Organic farming is an approach to agriculture that lays emphasis on environmental protection, food quality, animal welfare, as well as health, social justice objectives and sustainable resource use, and which relies on the market to sustain these objectives as well as balance for the internalization of externalities (e.g. environment, animal welfare).Moreover, Stolez and Lampkin (2009, p.237) suggest that even though organic farming as a concept has existed for more than eight decades, only since 1985 has it become the center of considerable attention from policy-makers, environmentalists, consumers, as well as farmers in Europe. This defining moment corresponded with the growing concerns about the detrimental environmental as well as other effects of post-war agricultural development as well as the beginning of policies to support agri-environmental initiatives, together with organic farming. This was supported by the ratification in 1993 of Council Regulation (EEC) No. 2092/91, which laid a significant foundation for many of the policy as well as market initiatives that have followed, with the result that over 75% of the growth in Europe has taken place in the last ten years. In the past, in the absence of other support, organic producers relied on the consumer to back their practices as well as principles. At first, the organic food market established as a means to an end, effectively affording compensation to producers for the externalization of externalities, however the market is at present often perceived as an end itself. Nowadays, consumers usually perceive organic food as safe, healthy, as well as of high quality and for this, they are ready to disburse the price premiums.
- Think about the author’s use of structure in your Module One short story. How does the author order events? What plot techniques (flashback, flash forward, dream sequence) are used? In 3–5 complete se
- Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on features of pop art Paper must be at least 250 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
- Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on the concept of the american dream Paper must be at least 1750 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
- I will pay for the following article World Heritage Sites. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Skin Cancer. Your paper should be a minimum of 1750 words in length.