You will prepare and submit a term paper on 2014 World Cup in Brazil. Your paper should be a minimum of 2250 words in length. Windows of opportunity as the theoretical concept under decisive moments theories to understand the economic and social changes that Brazil adopted in preparing for the World Cup. The triple bottom line theory was also applied to better understand the three dimensions of performance: finance, environment and social (Aghion&Durlauf, 2005).The World Cup is a short term once-off event that takes place every four years and has a large-scale economic impact on the host country. It causes the host country to concentrate its capital expenditure and labor particularly in the services, transport, hospitality and construction sectors (Goldblatt, 2002. Herzenberg, 2010). The World Cup is a global event that involves national football men’s teams engaging in month-long competitions. The inaugural event was in 1930 and since then the event has been played every fourth year, except in 1942 and 1946 when World War II disrupted the tournament. The current format involves 32 national teams, representatives of all the continents, playing and losers eliminated before the final winner is decided (Herzenberg, 2010).In June 2014, Brazil will host a global event that will necessitate broad planning processes and intricate setups to be applied. On the one hand, the World Cup is anticipated to provide benefits to different socio-economic sectors. On the other hand, it may present numerous risks, calling for operational management procedures in the private and public for the full realization of the outcomes to the community (Getz, 1997. Rogers, 2008). The 2014 World Cup is anticipated to have a social and economic influence on Brazil. These influences will depend on Brazil’s ability to: acquire the essential funds and execute activities in time for anefficaciousexperience. exploitthe World Cup’s bequests, changing them into stable resources. and, reach these goals in an economically operational way, circumventingunwarrantedexpenditures and poor apportionment of funds.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.