Write a 4 pages paper on the decisions of a council in regulating operations within its jurisdiction. The researcher states that subject to the Food Vending (control) Act 2009, local councils are empowered to regulate trade within their geographical jurisdictions through licensing. The act provides that local councils, within their localities, can authorize trade in food substances through licensing and ensure regulation through revocation of licenses whose owners contravene requirements of the act. Subject to section 2 of the act, licenses can be revoked for misconduct or on grounds that the food supplies offered by the licensee are not safe for human consumption. The cases are based on the principle of delegated legislation and authority, and the scope of such legislations and authority. As a source of law, subsidiary bodies such as local councils and other government agencies are permitted to make laws and facilitate implementation of the laws. Similarly, authority may be delegated for implementation of primary legislation through formulation of policies. One of the basic principles of such delegated legislations and authority is that they are limited to provisions of their parent acts that mandated them and any other superior source of law. A delegated legislation or authority can therefore not exercise more powers than is provided for by its authorizing legislation. In order to check on the concept of ultra ‘viresness’, the courts, when called upon, review implementation of delegated legislations to ensure that the agencies do not misuse authority to undermine rights and freedoms of their subjects.1 The scope of judicial review involves examination of the policy or decision in question to either approve, reverse or propose amendments to it. In exercising its review of delegated legislation, the courts look into a number of considerations. The first consideration is the conformity of the delegated legislation or authority to the powers as granted by the parent act.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.