Write 6 pages with APA style on A Darwinian Literary Analysis of Buried Child by Sam Shepard. Sam Shepard was in a sense, adapting the stark realities of the life of lower classes in Western America to the blown up picture of the Great American Dream through this play. The dilapidated farmhouse itself, in which the story is depicted, creates an ambiance that foretells doom. Every character that is introduced adds on to this fragmented existence and a once hopeful past and a distress-ridden present un reveal slowly.According to Charles Darwin, who formulated the theory of evolution, as quoted by Carroll (p.1 in the introduction), “evolution including human evolution, develops toward no specific goal, and the values of any given culture are relative to a specific adaptive situation.” ‘Buried child’ is about certain values within a certain social ambiance. The plot of the play unfolds around a feared secret that every member of the family wants to leave undisclosed even at the cost of the decay of the family itself. The secret is nothing else than the incestuous act of the mother and her son together in which she gave birth to her son’s child. Thus the play becomes an allegory of how the departure from the value system in a given social ambiance makes people lose their adaptive edge as well.The narrative of the play instruct the viewer about the consequences of maladaptation, nurture altruism even amidst mutual distrust and in the end, promote social and moral values that will generate responsible, caring parents and encourages pair bonding by imparting negative examples (Belsey, 117). .  .
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Can Tourism Be Sustainable in the 21st Century. Your paper should be a minimum of 1500 words in length.
- I need some assistance with these assignment. the direct impact of actors in bollywood Thank you in advance for the help!
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Hemingway’s Cat in the Rain. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 9 pages thesis on the topic a comparative analysis using clerks and titanic.
- Compose a 1750 words assignment on analysis of nursing leadership. Needs to be plagiarism free!