Provide a 10 pages analysis while answering the following question: Violence in the Movies. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. It is quite often that extreme measures are taken to achieve this. violence in the film. Three main categories of violent-oriented films that this paper will discuss are westerns, war movies, and American cities/society violence (deviant behavior of citizens).The American Heritage Dictionary defines violence as. Physical force exerted for the purpose of violating, damaging, or abusing. This is a pattern for any film alleged, “bad guy.” It is the extreme which the “bad guy” uses this force that is the cause of so much public backlash against filmmakers. This did not however deter them in achieving their visions. We know however that war is violent, so what other genres need to include such violent subject matter? I like to look at violence as three separate categories.3. Fantasy Violence- Luke Skywalker gets his arm cut off with a lightsaber, or Linda Blairs head spin in The Exorcist.The emergence of western films was a direct result of the desire to bring the understanding of man and his existence within society to the screen. Several cultural issues, as well as family issues, self morality, labor concerns, and foreign policy, are clearly depicted in these films (VAC, pp176-191). The exploration of the West brought about new forms of living and also new forms of violence and deviation from the norms of society. And as the examples in this paper reveal, people today are still fascinated with the idea that western stars don’t always do the right thing, but are heroes in the end. Many western films create situations where one man, or a group of men, is tested and tried by the rest of society.
- there are two companies: company #1 chatlong: 18 hours average and 2 hrs standard deviation company #2 talk-a-lot: 20 hours average and 3 hrs standard deviation 1. Which company do you think make
- I need some assistance with these assignment. types and drawbacks of monopoly Thank you in advance for the help!
- Compose a 3500 words assignment on evaluation and rebranding of destination. Needs to be plagiarism free!
- Need an research paper on sociological theories and patterns of health in different social grouping. Needs to be 5 pages. Please no plagiarism.
- – Subject: Customer Relationship Management – The recommended textbook for the subject: A Practical Approach (6th Edition) – 978-0-13-274239-9 (ONLY CHAPTER 1 FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT). – The assignment sh