I need help creating a thesis and an outline on Marine Biology. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. The ocean turbulence helps spread the phytoplankton over the sea. The toxic blooms formed by the algal plant. This protects aquatic lives against predators like birds and other animals.This enables bias of vertical swimming, which helps them to absorb a lot of heat especially day time. However, these micro-organisms descend to the deep sea, which is rich in nutrients. The bias to vertical swimming helps the plankton to overcome the forces, which may damage its cells. This swimming enables the plankton to move to target places. This small-scale patchiness of the plankton is vital given that it brings the phytoplankton close. This enables this plankton to reproduce. Additionally, this also helps the plankton to produce toxic substances, which keep off predators and competitors in this ecosystem. Clumping works against the phytoplankton because it increases competition in the sea. However, the plankton can evade this Problem through the changing of the direction of its flagella. Moreover, the phytoplankton can also resort to swimming slowly in order to overcome the challenge of clumping.The article, ‘Tracking troubles’ by Aby Olena highlights the means scientists use in the exploration of marine animals. The scientists use different kinds of sophisticated devices in tracking the animal moves in their marine ecosystem. This exercise salty alters animal behaviors because of their sensitivity to human encroachment. Tracking negatively impacts on the aquatic lives. Olena (2013) asserts that the scientists ventured in the measuring of drags through the use of their tracking devices. They also measured the drags without the use of their devices. The objective of these experiments was to ascertain the effect of the difference drag sizes on velocity and animal behavior especially the turtles. The scientists deduced that large marine animals have low drags, which does not have a substantial influence on their behaviors. Conversely, tagged small animals exhibited a high increase in drags. This implied that they responded to tagging, unlike the large animals. They suggested that tagged large animals likely only have slight increases in drag that would have negligible effects on their behavior. But tagging smaller animals could increase drag much more, causing them to expend more energy to swim or decrease their velocity, which in turn could disrupt migration, feeding, and mating.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.