Complete 1 page APA formatted article: Wireless telephones. The House Bill 1094 for the new Colorado law declares the use of wireless telephones in motor vehicles as a matter of wide concern. However, itis based on the perception that talking to or listening to a wireless telephone is more obstructive to a motorist than say, talking to or listening to a passenger or even to a motor vehicle radio. Both passengers and radios can equally affect the attention of a motor vehicle operator, thus singling out the use of a wireless telephone may be merely populist. This may be especially true with regards to talking and listening rather than texting. Nevertheless one of the advantages of this law is that it reduces the number of motor vehicle accidents resulting from the use of wireless telephones while driving. Also, the subsections (6a) and (6b) clearly state when an offence is to be cited and subsections (5a) and (5b) state the punishment due (Levy et al. 3). This makes it easy to enforce the law. On the converse though, separation of subsections 2 and 3 imply that there is a difference between minors and adults and from their wording it appears that adults may be allowed to use wireless telephones while driving. Also the definition of an emergency in subsection (1a) still leaves a lot of room for different interpretations for example different people may interpret fear for one’s safety differently. These instances of ambiguity may be used as a loophole by offenders and their attorneys. Regardless of these ambiguities I am for this state law because its spirit is more of preventative rather than vindictive. This means that it seeks to better the quality of life for the residents of Colorado State by protecting them from avoidable motoring accidents. Works cited Levy et al. Concerning Wireless Telephone Prohibitions for Drivers. 2009. Print.
- Think about the author’s use of structure in your Module One short story. How does the author order events? What plot techniques (flashback, flash forward, dream sequence) are used? In 3–5 complete se
- Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on features of pop art Paper must be at least 250 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
- Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on the concept of the american dream Paper must be at least 1750 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
- I will pay for the following article World Heritage Sites. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Skin Cancer. Your paper should be a minimum of 1750 words in length.