Your assignment is to prepare and submit a paper on financial services ( derivatives ). In United Kingdom, derivatives can be traded by two methods: either through an over-the-counter (OTC) or organised exchange. The exchange traded derivatives market is controlled by Chicago Mercantile Exchange and Euronext.LIFFE that is based in London. Exchange traded derivatives are always bought and sold in an exchange setting that is totally regulated and transparent. On the other hand, OTC exchanges takes place when trader prefer to trade directly with each other. Between both types of trade, there are two main differences: Firstly, exchange traded contracts increases liquidity. Secondly, traders enter into a contract through the exchange clearing house which gives them a guarantee that the contract will be adhered to. Over-the-counter trade do not have that lavishness because there is always the risk that one of the contractors will fail to honour the original agreement thereby going into liquidation (Reid, 2013, p.1). This paper will focus on the list of bank and companies making losses from using derivatives and what are the risks and benefits of different types of derivatives contracts. Bank and Companies Exposed to Losses There are some banks and companies which are exposed to losses due to derivative contracts.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.