Provide a 8 pages analysis while answering the following question: A Qualitative Analysis of Why Women Dont Watch Womens Sport. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. Sports still appear formidable for many female fans,” Farrell (2006, 1) argued in her qualitative dissertation “Why Women Don’t Watch Women’s Sport: A Qualitative Analysis.”“By utilizing a qualitative methodology, I explored the foundation of female spectator disinterest in women’s sport. Twelve female season-ticket holders of university men’s basketball, with no recent attendance at a women’s basketball game, were interviewed using a semi-structured format” (Farrell, 2006, p. 1). The logic behind this selection of interview subjects was simple. If Farrell had analyzed women who do not like sports to determine why they do not watch women’s sports, it would have led to too obvious a conclusion: Women just do not like sports, women, or men’s. However, it does seem possible that women who like sports like men’s sports, that there may be something about men’s sports, in particular, that would attract them in particular, such that talking to either fan of women’s sports or women who watch neither would be relevant as a control. Nonetheless, this choice of interview subject is designed to find people who not only like sports but also like them enough to buy a season-ticket pass to college games.Farrell (2006) pointed to research that identifies four different categories of research interest: characteristics of language, the discovery of regularities, discerning meaning, and reflection. She also pointed out that qualitative and quantitative techniques are not strict binaries. For example, one quantitative technique, numerical and statistical analysis, is done on a fundamentally qualitative tool, a survey, by having people rank their beliefs from 1 to 7 or on any other scale. Farrell defined qualitative research, in line with Golafshani (2003), as “a naturalistic approach that seeks to understand phenomena in context-specific settings, such as a real-world setting where the researcher does not attempt to manipulate the phenomenon.
- Write 9 pages thesis on the topic a comparative analysis using clerks and titanic.
- Compose a 1750 words assignment on analysis of nursing leadership. Needs to be plagiarism free!
- Write 12 pages with APA style on Destination Oxford. Tourism faces competitive demands which are increasing significantly in the present globalized society (Tisdell, 2012).There are regions within the
- I will pay for the following article Connection between Cultural Geography and Urbanization. The work is to be 7 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
- Write 6 pages with APA style on The Most Effective Communication, Interpersonal communication.