It is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career. Executive Program Practical Connection AssignmentAssignment:Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 3 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study. course name: Application Security Course Objectives1. Describe information systems security and the inherent security features of the Microsoft Windows operating system.2. Describe threats to Microsoft Windows and applications.3. Implement security controls to protect Microsoft Windows systems and networks.4. Explain the purpose of system baselines, profiling, auditing, and vulnerability scanning.5. Perform backup and restore operations.6. Explain the role of Microsoft Windows security administration, security policies, and monitoring.7. Apply system hardening techniques in Microsoft Windows.8. Describe techniques for protecting Windows application software.9. Perform incident handling by using appropriate methods. 10. Describe Microsoft Windows and application security best practices. Major Instructional Areas1. Microsoft Windows operating system2. Security controls and technologies3. Backup and restore operations4. Windows hardening strategies5. Incident responseRequirements:Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment. You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace. This assignment is worth 5% of your grade.
- ~SAT intl Nov 2018 Could you, please, explain me these questions(34,35)? The correct answer to both of them is A, but I can’t agree with it. The “lines 24-26(“These…firms”)”, i think, don’t support
- Provide a 18 pages analysis while answering the following question: Evaluating the Qatar Softs Security Project. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An ab
- Assignment Content Your team of interns has been tasked with looking into countries where Southwest can expand. Your team needs to review human resource management principles from some of the countri
- You recently graduated from your MIS program and have been hired as an IT consulting manager to work with clients who want to take their new web development company to the next level. However, the c
- Write a 5 pages paper on landscape in the style of mi fu. The subjugation of the Northern Song dynasty by the Yuan Dynasty failed to infiltrate the Chinese culture. The Mongol empire fell short in exp