I need help creating a thesis and an outline on Medieval Torture Devices and Methods. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. The medieval age is a product of such a cycle. Though highly prominent in Europe, Asian empires and civilizations also had their own medieval times. In Europe, after the fall of the Roman Empire, citizens sought refuge to the country-side where huge landlords and nobles took them in and provided them shelter, all in exchange for their freedom. The medieval age, also known as the Dark Age, was the lowest point of European advancement in terms of knowledge, academics, and technology. It was in this stage in world history, tainted by dominance of the nobles and the medieval Christian churches, that unimaginable and inhuman torture devices were created and utilized by the ones in power.One such device that is very much known to everyone is Flagellation, more commonly referred to as Whipping. Flagellation was a common practice during the medieval times to administer justice in the form of torture to the convicts. It was fast, effective, and painful. It originated and used extensively during the Roman Empire Period, however, it still has gained considerable popularity in punishers during the medieval times.Jesus Christ himself suffered from Flagellation before he was crucified on the cross. It was said that Christ was pinned to a column or any fixed object, most probably for the purpose of immobilizing him. The type of flagellant would sometimes differ on the crime committed or on the administering people. Often times, whipping does not lead to death. Should the authorities wish to punish the convict more because of added crimes, other forms of lethal punishments are utilized.Another example would be the Iron Maiden, sometimes called the Virgin of Nuremberg. This type of torture mechanism is made up of a thick casket of iron shaped like a sarcophagus with iron spikes protruding in the hollow insides of the device.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.