Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Brief Report on the Blues Performances. It needs to be at least 2250 words. The octave effect is pronounced all throughout the songs whenever the noted of the opening line notation is played. The opening line is played twice at the beginning of the piece and is used as a closing stanza in the performance. Another noteworthy feature of the opening lines is that when the trumpet-saxophone combination plays the notes the drums, bass, and piano remain on mute, and when the trumpet-saxophone goes on mute, the drum, bass, and piano repeat the same rhythm. This gives the jazz rendition a question-answer feel as if the trumpet-saxophone combination was engaged in a conversation with the rhythm section of the jazz band.The opening line also known as the signature phrase or signature line of the jazz composition starts at 0:09 seconds of the video documentary. Dizzy Gillespie and Sonny Stitt are seen taking the center in front of the stage, leading the Jazz Quintet. The audience is quiet and well settled and seen enjoying the dextrous rendition of classical jazz of this Quintet. At the back row are the following artistes: pianist Lou, bassist Ray, and drummer Gus lined up left to right. The composition is based on a medium tempo on duple (4/4 rhythm). The first line is rendered from 0:09 to 0:35 seconds of the video. The signature line is repeated again from 0:35 to 1:05. The rhythm accompaniment begins at 1:00 on the completion of the first stanza or the opening stanza (consisting of 2 repetitions of the signature line).The first solo commences from 1:32. Dizzy Gillespie plays the first solo that sets the expectations from this musical piece. Once Dizzy starts playing the timbre, texture and original tonal quality of the trumpet can be identified. He starts playing from the higher octave. The notes played by Dizzy are clear, bold, and distinct from one another. His style represents clarity and confidence.
- Compose a 2500 words assignment on impact of globalization on international tourism. Needs to be plagiarism free!
- Compose a 2000 words assignment on theory and practice of leadership. Needs to be plagiarism free!
- I need help creating a thesis and an outline on Sociology across the Life Course, Nelson Mandela. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is requi
- Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on the great depression and the american film industry Paper must be at least 1750 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
- Provide a 7 pages analysis while answering the following question: Crises and conflicts in the middle east. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstrac