Compose a 1500 words assignment on the manufacture, properties and uses of mud-bricks in architecture. Needs to be plagiarism free! Moreover, it will offer an in-depth description of the manufacturing processes and the properties of mud-bricks (Salvan, 2005).Evidence suggests that mud-bricks have been in use since 7000 BC. The initial description of mud-bricks occurred in Spain, specifically the Jericho area. According to the description, the Spaniards in this region preferred sun-dried, fired mud-bricks because of the resistance they exhibited irrespective of diverse weather conditions. Studies reveal that mud-bricks were used in the construction of permanent buildings in this region. However, as highlighted above, mud-bricks served as a reliable building material in different regions. Peering into Egyptian ancient history reveals that mud-bricks served as a common building material. A close analysis of some ruins such as Muhenjo-Daro and Harappa Buhen indicate that the people used mud-bricks (Fields, 2004). Considering the early civilization of the ancient Egyptians, they adopted and developed different techniques of manufacturing mud-bricks. As slavery was rampant in Egypt, the work of manufacturing mud-bricks was designated for the slaves. Moreover, evidence from the architectural design of mausoleums and tombs proves that mud-bricks had been used in the construction of the walls. Further research reveals that slaves relied on the tempering of clay as a precondition of manufacturing handmade bricks. The size rations preferred by the ancient Egyptians were usually 4:2:1, a factor that eased the laying process (Emery, 2011).Moreover, analysis of the rising Roman Empire, defined by an increased level of technology reveals that mud-bricks were a central material in their architectural designs. Brick making was an aspect reserved for the spring when the weather condition favored the process. Evidently, the Romans exhibited the awareness that the rainy weather was unsuitable for brick making because the bricks needed ample time to dry. .
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.