Compose a 1500 words assignment on omic technologies. Needs to be plagiarism free! The experiments for both the Systems biology and omic tend to vary from traditional studies since the studies are mainly hypothesis-driven In contrast, the systems biology experiments use holistic approaches where there is no specific theory prescribed or known. All the data is much required and is analyzed in order to describe a hypothesis that can be tested further. These strategies have various applications as well as much potential. The Omic technology can be practical not only for the wider comprehension of regular physiological practices but also in disease processes as they play a major role in prognosis screening diagnosis and also aid in our understanding of the etiology of diseases. Omic approaches offer themselves to biomarker discovery as they examine multiple molecules.At the same time. An omic examination is widely being used in the discovery of drugs and assessment of the drug toxicity as well as its efficacy. Pharmacogenomics is defined as the intersection of genomics and pharmacology is defined as the study of the function of inheritance in the variation of an individual in response to a drug, which can possibly be used to optimize and individualize drug therapy. Pharmacogenomics is very significant for oncology, as unpredictable efficacy and severe toxicity are symbols of therapies for cancer. Systems methodologies to conditions such as cardiovascular disease, obesity, and cancer provide the chance to assist greatly the success of choosing novel goals for treatments as well as drug development. In the years to come, systems biology might empower us to advance new methods that will be prognostic, preventive, and personalized. There has been researching carried out in obstetrics and gynecology and at the moment its taking advantage of these opportunities. The main aim of this assessment is to offer an overview of the omic testing and technologies and their probable application to women’s health research.Genomics is defined as the systematic study of the genome in an organism. The genome is the entire DNA of an organism or a cell. The human genome consists of 3.2 billion bases as well as an estimated 30,000 – 40,000 protein-coding genes. In the past, genes were examined independently but microarray technology has brought significant changes in recent years.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.