Create a 8 pages page paper that discusses the films by jean-luc godard. Even if it seems that the films are absolutely apolitical, the director in some or other manner tries to allude to particular political reality. Being a representative of radical realism trend, Jean-Luc Godard also admitted that the majority of modern political films are shot with low quality, so it is necessary to search for “new relations and new links between the sound and image” that should help to analyze the social and political situation (Lesage, 1983: 52). In this view he suggested an “ideological reevaluation of cinematography” (Lesage, 1983: 53) based on the revolutionary and ideologically significant principles of absurdist theatre, Brechtian realism, creating “deconstructive” and non-linear film form, Marxism-Leninism, modernism, specific politically-oriented aesthetics, and many other. However, in general, Godard pointed out two main “fronts” of his cinematographic “struggle”: “revolutionary political content and perfect artistic form” (Lesage, 1983: 54). The “perfect artistic form” is a key notion to understanding Godard’s famous saying about “making not political films but making films politically” (Godard, 1970: 1).Thus, the paper aims to discuss interaction and correlation between aesthetic form and political ideas shown in Jean-Luc Godard’s films, the main reasons and ways of expressing and choosing this or that mean of performance. As an example, the paper will focus on such films as “The Chinese” (“La Chinoise”) and “Week-end” which were produced in 1967 and became the final Godards experimental pictures.The films “La Chinoise” and “Week-end” belong to the most radical, avant-gardist and experimental period in Godard’s filmmaking history. In 1966 Godard started to sharply criticize the motion picture industry claiming that traditional movies are badly influenced by capitalist ideology via the financial power and pressure of the latter.
- I will pay for the following article The Sales Performance for Apple iPad Air. The work is to be 6 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Can Tourism Be Sustainable in the 21st Century. Your paper should be a minimum of 1500 words in length.
- I need some assistance with these assignment. the direct impact of actors in bollywood Thank you in advance for the help!
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Hemingway’s Cat in the Rain. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 9 pages thesis on the topic a comparative analysis using clerks and titanic.