Provide a 5 pages analysis while answering the following question: Importance of the Modulus of Rigidity. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. For a brittle material, the criterion of failure is based upon its tensile stress (Gere &Timoshenko, 1984). Research indicates that the theory of torsion often give the torque in form of rotation asEquation 1 above is often derived from Hooke’s law and it is also valid for the shear stresses though somewhat lower than the shearing proportional limit (Case, Chilver & Ross, 1993). In a solid circular section, it has been outlined mathematically that the polar second moment of the area of cross-section is given by equation (2) (Ryder, 1969)In this experimental setup, there were various sets of apparatus used. Among them were the torsion machine, a torsion bar, a gearbox, a torque meter, two protractors, a counter, and a hand-wheel. This way, a torsion machine was used for carrying out a test involving a specimen that was accommodated within the socket at each end. The 60:1 reduction gearbox served the purpose of manually applying the angular displacement at the left- hand side. The torsion bar was essential in this experiment given that it was used for measuring the torque when on the right-side with a torque meter being used for reading digital data. The two protractors listed above were vital in this experiment since they were used for the purposes of measuring the rotation of the specimen. They were placed at the gearbox, in which case, one was placed at the input handwheel alongside a 6 degrees scale, while the second gearbox was placed at the specimen shaft at 360 degrees scale. The counter, on the other hand, was used in providing the number of revolutions each of which might be zeroed. Last but not least, the hand-wheel placed at the torque meter assembly was used in returning the right-hand of the given specimen back to the original position.2. A bold line was then marked along the specimen’s length.
- Write a 8 pages paper on key elements in the hotel feasibility study. The feasibility study investigates the need for the proposed project with proper estimation, documentation and support in order to
- Hi, need to submit a 1500 words paper on the topic How war is described in the war comic Barefoot Gen.
- You will prepare and submit a term paper on Organization Structure and Its External Environmental. Your paper should be a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Write 4 pages thesis on the topic empirical research paper. For instance, the introductory part of the report is not included in the abstract. Introduction The report provides comprehensive informatio
- Complete 3 pages APA formatted article: Why Shanghai Free trade zone is a threat to Hong Kong.