The ledger of Whispering Winds Corp. at the end of the current year shows Accounts Receivable $108,000; Sales Revenue 9,000; and Sales Returns and Allowances $24,500.If Whispering Winds Corp. uses the direct write-off method to account for uncollectible accounts, journalize the adjusting entry at December 31, assuming Whispering Winds Corp. determines that L. Dole’s $1,700 balance is uncollectible.If Allowance for Doubtful Accounts has a credit balance of $2,200 in the trial balance, journalize the adjusting entry at December 31, assuming bad debts are expected to be 14% of accounts receivable.If Allowance for Doubtful Accounts has a debit balance of $211 in the trial balance, journalize the adjusting entry at December 31, assuming bad debts are expected to be 5% of accounts receivable.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018